Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: language
Noise discipline is the practice of minimizing ones noise signature so that it does not compromise your intended purpose. For a prepper, this can vary from trying to avoid attracting attention while bugging in to maintaining silence while traveling on foot.
Have you ever been outside in your yard when there is a power outage? Did you notice just how quiet everything is? You still have the sounds of the birds and the wind blowing through the trees, but many of the sounds we have been used to hearing are gone. Now imagine no motors or engines of any kind. You will be surprised at how far sound carries and you will notice sounds you normally never hear.…Read More...