Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: lime
There are many things that we should store that will make life easier after a major disaster and I know it is not possible to store everything. Near where I live there is a old limestone quarry that still has lots of stone. Hopefully someone will get it functioning after TEOTWAWKI. Lime has many uses for preppers.
There are three types of lime
Also, it is important to know that lime comes in different grades. The grades are Pharmaceutical, Food, Feed, and Industrial/Technical, the pharmaceutical and food grade are safe for human consumption.
Agricultural lime – This is one of the simplest and least expensive form of lime since it is generally made from crushed limestone. …Read More...