Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: Maintaining Lead Acid Batteries
A friend Ed sent me a lot of information on maintaining lead acid batteries. It is good information, but a bit technical for many people so I am going to split this post into two parts. First, some simple guidelines to keep you from making the biggest mistakes and then the part that he sent me. I suggest that you take the time to read both.
For an example, I will use the two types of lead acid that I store. My homemade battery packs contain the 12 volt sealed lead acid batteries. (Homemade Battery Packs Are Inexpensive and Easy to Make)
Several times a year I get the battery packs out and check everything and make sure they are fully charged. …Read More...