Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: Maintaining Lead Acid Batteries
A friend Ed sent me a lot of information on maintaining lead acid batteries. It is good information, but a bit technical for many people so I am going to split this post into two parts. First, some simple guidelines to keep you from making the biggest mistakes and then the part that he sent me. I suggest that you take the time to read both.
For an example, I will use the two types of lead acid that I store. My homemade battery packs contain the 12 volt sealed lead acid batteries.…Read More...