Preparedness Advice Blog
- How to survive a boil notice
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
Tag Archives: Maintaining Lead Acid Batteries
A friend Ed sent me a lot of information on maintaining lead acid batteries. It is good information, but a bit technical for many people so I am going to split this post into two parts. First, some simple guidelines to keep you from making the biggest mistakes and then the part that he sent me. I suggest that you take the time to read both.
For an example, I will use the two types of lead acid that I store. My homemade battery packs contain the 12 volt sealed lead acid batteries.…Read More...