Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: materail.treadle sewing machines.Preparedness Mom
As a rule we take things for granted. We wear clothes everyday (a good thing for some of us), when we need new ones we go and buy them. But if you were in a situation where there where no stores, what would you do? I always claim little fairies come while the family sleeps and takes care of us. Well, that is not the case, so we have to think of the things we will need in an emergency. Life is full of uncertainties, so let’s get with the program.
Have you thought of sewing items and material to make or repair clothes?…Read More...