Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: materail.treadle sewing machines.Preparedness Mom
As a rule we take things for granted. We wear clothes everyday (a good thing for some of us), when we need new ones we go and buy them. But if you were in a situation where there where no stores, what would you do? I always claim little fairies come while the family sleeps and takes care of us. Well, that is not the case, so we have to think of the things we will need in an emergency. Life is full of uncertainties, so let’s get with the program.
Have you thought of sewing items and material to make or repair clothes?…Read More...