Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: Morakniv
I like knives and have way too many of them including some very high quality ones. Now with all these knives you would probably be surprised at what gets used the most. My Mora Companion, which cost me just a bit over $15 on Amazon. This is a great little knife.
Now Mora is a town in Sweden that is famous for making knives. Originally there were two major knife manufacturers in Mora: Frosts of Mora and KJ Eriksson. Several years ago these two companies merged into a company called Mora of Sweden or more commonly Morakniv.
Occasionally you will still see knives under the Frosts or Eriksson names for sale. …Read More...