Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: nuclear war
With all the talk of a third world war going around, I think it is time to talk about the possibilities of surviving a nuclear war. The first thing to understand is that most of what the public knows about nuclear war comes from disarmament spokesmen, Hollywood movies and science fiction books and is untrue. If you don’t have the correct information, you won’t take the correct precautions and will reduce your chances of survival.
Many of us remember all the talk that went on during the cold war, when we last faced a threat of nuclear war. Well to some degree the threat has changed since the 1950 and 60s.…Read More...