Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: nuclear weapons
One thing that I rarely do is repost someone else’s article, but today I am going to make an exception. This article was first published in Defense One and was written by Keturah Hetrick. It gives some good information on the effects of nuclear weapons and dirty bombs.
How Bad Would A Radiological Terror Attack Be?
APRIL 1, 2016BY KETURAH HETRICK
When it comes to human health, all nuclear scenarios are not created equal. The Chernobyl disaster caused an estimated 16,000 cases of thyroid cancer, while the Fukushima power plant accident barely produced any. A dizzying number of variables go into understanding the damage that a particular nuclear or radiological device might have.…Read More...