Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: off grid cooking
A few days ago, I wrote about our kitchen being flooded out. As a result, we have not been able to do much cooking in the house. So we figured this was a good time to experiment with off grid cooking. Now my last trip to Utah I had brought back a new solar oven made by Gosun (See the ad on the right side of this page) and a new rocket stove made by Silverfire. This was a great time to test them. In a few days, I will write a more detailed review of both of these products.
We have always figured that in an emergency we would use several different cooking methods, depending on the weather and general conditions.…Read More...