Preparedness Advice Blog
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer
Tag Archives: older prepper
I personally feel that part of being an older prepper is to stay in shape, both physically and mentally. Now six mornings a week I write this blog. Most of the time I have no idea what I intend to write about it just comes to me. Four mornings a week, I go to the gym and work out. I try to keep my weight down and have been fairly successful. Weight control is 80 % diet and only 20% exercise.
I have never been partially strong, but I have always been able to walk for long distance at a good speed. …Read More...