Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: packaged foods
Now I have to admit I rarely go grocery shopping in a supermarket. But my wife needed some ice and sent me to the store, so while I was there I decided to take a look around. I found this interesting section called prepared food. It contained a variety of packaged prepared meals that require no refrigeration and have a fair best use date.
There were quite a few items that could be used for back packing or bug out bags as they were lightweight. There were lots of cheese and potato dishes as well as products like the Homel Compleats. …Read More...