Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: pepper spary
I don’t normally write on self-defense, but I have seen a number of internet posts in circulation that suggest using wasp spray for self-defense. This is something I would be very careful of doing for several reasons.
Wasp spray is an insecticide, and U.S. Federal Laws prohibit the use of any pesticide or insecticide “in a manner that is inconsistent with its labeling”. You could face federal criminal charges. Many states prohibit the use of substances for self-protection that are not specifically authorized for that purpose. Now I know the first reaction of many people will be so what, if I am attacked I will use anything I need too, to defend myself. …Read More...