Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: persimmons
Have you given any thought about what kind of fruit trees you might plant that will produce fruit in the fall or winter.? Fresh fruit is always the best. We don’t have many fruit trees in our yard, but our neighbors have an assortment of fruit, Pears, Persimmons, Pomegranate and Apples.
One thing I’m looking for is which fruits have the most minerals and vitamins. I have high blood pressure and of course a little over weight (which am working on). I love fruit, but during the winter, there is a little less to pick from. I think persimmons and pomegranate are a good choice.…Read More...