Preparedness Advice Blog
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad
Tag Archives: personal safety
I like to travel and go out occasional, but at the same time, I am concerned about personal safety. So I always take a few minimal precautions. Part of this comes from spending time in both law enforcement and the fire service. Now I don’t travel outside of the US other than Canada, so there may be additional factors you want to consider if you are traveling overseas.
Many years ago, I can remember discussing personal safety in the firehouse. I knew many firemen that would not stay in a hotel room that was over 5 stories, because that was the maximum height that an aerial ladder would reach. …Read More...