Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: pine trees
A few years back I talked with a Korean who told me that during the Korean War they ate pine bark when food was in short supply. It kept them alive, when times were tough. Now eating pine trees has not been high on my list of things to do, but I have eaten pine nuts and drank pine needle tea in the past.
Lets look at what is edible on pine trees
First pine nuts, just about everybody has eaten these and knows how good they taste. Here is a link to a previous article I wrote on How to collect Pine Nuts. …Read More...