Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: Pinto beans
Earlier today, I received the following question on beans, it was in a comment on a post about bean flours. I think it may be of interest to many of you. The question is “Can you use pinto bean flour for the biscuits? Someone gave me a large amount of pinto beans. Very old and hard. Didn’t want to throw them out. This would be a good way to use them”.
There are a couple of parts to this answer. The first question is do you have a mill that will grind them. It takes a pretty good mill if they are very hard.…Read More...