Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: plastic trash bags
Plastic trash bags can make good emergency rain gear. Simply tear a hole in the bottom for your head to stick out and two holes in the side for your arms. If you have duct tape you can use it to reinforce the bags around the holes.
- If you have to build a lean to shelter trash bags can provide waterproofing for the roof.
- You can make improvised foot wear out of plastic trash bags. Step into the trash bag with your stocking feet and then put your shoes on.