Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: plastic trash bags
Plastic trash bags can make good emergency rain gear. Simply tear a hole in the bottom for your head to stick out and two holes in the side for your arms. If you have duct tape you can use it to reinforce the bags around the holes.
- If you have to build a lean to shelter trash bags can provide waterproofing for the roof.
- You can make improvised foot wear out of plastic trash bags. Step into the trash bag with your stocking feet and then put your shoes on. If you have a large trash bag, they can keep you dry quite high up on you legs.