Preparedness Advice Blog
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad
Tag Archives: pomegranates
Have you given any thought about what kind of fruit trees you might plant that will produce fruit in the fall or winter.? Fresh fruit is always the best. We don’t have many fruit trees in our yard, but our neighbors have an assortment of fruit, Pears, Persimmons, Pomegranate and Apples.
One thing I’m looking for is which fruits have the most minerals and vitamins. I have high blood pressure and of course a little over weight (which am working on). I love fruit, but during the winter, there is a little less to pick from. I think persimmons and pomegranate are a good choice.…Read More...