Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: Pork chop
Found this recipe my Mom used to cook, she didn’t cook very much. But when she did she would invent recipes. The following one was one that succeeded. There are several more recipes that she got from my grandmother that I will pass on later.
- 6 shoulder Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 green pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 #2 can tomatoes with juice
- ½ cup rice – uncooked
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1tsp chili pepper (optional)
Brown the chops in hot oil or fat (pour off fat or oil). Add onion green peppers and tomatoes, arranging pepper rings on top.…Read More...