Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: potato
I have written a blog on spelt ( Spelt an Ancient Grain) flour pancakes and waffles (Spelt Bread and Spelt Pancakes). The recipe below is for spelt–potato biscuits because they are easy to make. We don’t eat much bread lately since we are trying to watch our intake of starch, carbs and fat, but I do make biscuits since you can freeze them and just take out 1 or 2 at a time. I hope that you will try them and learn to cook with other kinds of grains like rice, barley, and oats. If you don’t find the flour, get the flakes or grains and put them through the grinder. …Read More...