Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: powdered milk cheese
This last Saturday, I attended a Preparedness Fair put on by our local ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS). There was lots of good information on various methods of food storage and preparation. One thing that I learned was how to make preppers cheese from powdered milk. It was very simple to make and tasted like an unsalted ricotta cheese. You could use it to make lasagna, macaroni and cheese and to top casseroles. In a disaster where fresh cheese wasn’t available, this would be a simple way to provide it without much work.…Read More...