Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: preparedness
If you are watching the news and following events you know that the country could be in major crisis with very little notice. The average citizen in Venezuela had little time to prepare for the collapse of their economy, and the author of this book lived through Argentina’s multiple collapses and can give you tips for preparing and surviving.
An economic collapse, an EMP, war — these worst case scenarios are part of the reason we all prep, so that we can handle the unexpected. But suppose you have a few hours notice? What are the 10 last minute things that are most important?…Read More...
My wife and I were talking this morning about how some of the people we know react to events. They put preparedness on the back burner until something happens, then they panic. They end up spending money that they don’t have, borrowing or putting preps on charge cards. Now it is better than doing nothing. But it is not the best way to go.
Preparedness is a process that should be ongoing. It should be part of your monthly expenses the same as a house payment or utility bill. Budget a set amount to buy preps with on a regular basis. …Read More...