Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: propane tank
I have a number of five-gallon propane tanks and it seems like I can never keep straight which ones are full and which are empty. Now you can tell a completely full one from a completely empty propane tank just by feeling the weight. It is the partly empty ones that you really want to know how much they contain. So how do you tell exactly how much propane they contain?
If you look at the ring that protects the valve from damage, you will find two weights, an empty and a full one. One will be the Tare Weight (TW). …Read More...