Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: propane tank
I have a number of five-gallon propane tanks and it seems like I can never keep straight which ones are full and which are empty. Now you can tell a completely full one from a completely empty propane tank just by feeling the weight. It is the partly empty ones that you really want to know how much they contain. So how do you tell exactly how much propane they contain?
If you look at the ring that protects the valve from damage, you will find two weights, an empty and a full one. One will be the Tare Weight (TW). …Read More...