Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: protect yourself
A friend sent me an excellent article and Youtube on how to protect yourself during a terrorist attack. It is prepared by Peter Burlingame who has studied how terrorists train, plan, and operate, since the very first Al Qaeda training tapes were recovered from the camps in Afghanistan shortly after 9/11… Now I don’t normally put up this type of post. but I made an exception because I think this contains some excellent information. It first appeared in the Gun Writer, Here is a link to the full article which I suggest you read in its entirety.
Here are some suggestions on what to look for in the article and the attached youtubes.…Read More...