Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: protecting your gardens
Yesterday we discussed ways of protecting your gardens from rodents and small animals. So I thought that today we would talk about ways of protecting your gardens from insects and diseases. Now this is much harder, because there are so many different types of insect and diseases that can affect your plants.
How much your garden is affected by disease and insects is partly dependent on your climate. Gardens in dry climates with cold winters suffer fewer disease problems than warm, moist climates. This is one aspect of gardening that you don’t have much control over. Fortunately, how you take care of your garden also plays a big role in controlling disease and insects.…Read More...