Preparedness Advice Blog
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer
Tag Archives: puree
A while back, we obtained a Squeezo that came from a garage sale. Now I know that some of you may be asking what’s a Squeezo?
A Squeezo looks like a big old fashion heavy metal hand operated meat grinder with a long nose. The difference is that the auger, which pushes the food through to be ground, extends into the long nose, which is tapered about six to eight inches out from the unit. This long nose is a cone shaped sieve. The small end of the sieve is open. On the underneath of the sieve, is a downward slanting chute. …Read More...