Preparedness Advice Blog
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer
Tag Archives: raised bed gardenings
As we get older, we start to develop different physical complaints. Now some of these can affect our lives if we let them. For instance, both my wife and my father still like to garden, but both have problems tending plants at ground level. My wife has some arthritis and my father who is almost 93 has bad knees. But with a little bit of planning we have made it possible for both to continue to garden by using raised bed gardening.
Now this is the third year we have used raised bed gardening and I have written previous posts on them. …Read More...