Preparedness Advice Blog
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Whole Foods
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Harbor Freight
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Sally Beauty Supply
- All About Hurricane Florence Survival
- An Off-Grid Laundry Solution: The Lavario Portable Clothes Washer
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Tractor Supply Company
Tag Archives: Recycled Items
This morning I was working on a small project and couldn’t find the right size finishing nails I needed. That got me to looking at the supply of nails I have on hand and it was not what I wanted. I have been using them and not replacing them. That got me to thinking about how we used recycled items such as nails all the time when I was a kid.
I have got in the habit of throwing out nails when I take something apart or the nails are bent. When I was a kid, I can remember spending many an hour sorting and straightening old nails. …Read More...