Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: rehydrating fruit
I give classes at church on Preparedness and have been asked not only by them, but from friends that haven’t done any food dehydrating. How do you reconstitute the food you dry and does it taste and look good.” Some of them have never tasted any of their freeze dried food they have in storage, so that is why we encourage them to buy small packages of freeze dried food and try it. Not only to see if you like the taste but how to fix it when an emergency arises.
Here is a list of items and what they yield after reconstitution.…Read More...