Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: safe rooms
I have been thinking a lot on how to bug in at ones own home because I feel that for most of us that will be the most likely scenario. There are a lot of opinions about the best way to go about it.
The first option, I wish to discuss is fortifying your house. If you are like most of us and live in a typical wood frame home it is not going to work. You can fortify a small area as a safe room, which could hold out for a period of time. But the idea of a fully fortified home won’t work, unless you are willing to spend many thousands of dollars and live in a concrete bunker without going outside. …Read More...