Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: salmon
Since my husband did an article from the 1918 cook book, I started looking at some of the recipes. Some of course don’t sound very good, but most of them sound ok. So am going to make the Salmon Loaf. I stocked up on can salmon when it came on sale and have been itching to try a recipe and this is it. We have been trying to eat less meat but still get our daily protein so; I will let you know how it turns out.
There are many recipes that I think would work in an Dutch oven or solar oven.…Read More...