Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: salmon
Since my husband did an article from the 1918 cook book, I started looking at some of the recipes. Some of course don’t sound very good, but most of them sound ok. So am going to make the Salmon Loaf. I stocked up on can salmon when it came on sale and have been itching to try a recipe and this is it. We have been trying to eat less meat but still get our daily protein so; I will let you know how it turns out.
There are many recipes that I think would work in an Dutch oven or solar oven.…Read More...