Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: salmon
Since my husband did an article from the 1918 cook book, I started looking at some of the recipes. Some of course don’t sound very good, but most of them sound ok. So am going to make the Salmon Loaf. I stocked up on can salmon when it came on sale and have been itching to try a recipe and this is it. We have been trying to eat less meat but still get our daily protein so; I will let you know how it turns out.
There are many recipes that I think would work in an Dutch oven or solar oven.…Read More...