Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: salsa
Now is the time to start thinking about canning some salsa. The peppers and tomatoes are getting plentiful and we don’t want to waste anything from our gardens. My husband loves hot food so I use a lot of peppers
Canning salsa is easy and you get the freshest veggies to do it with out of your garden.
- 5 lbs of tomatoes
- 2 lbs of chile peppers (your choice)
- 1 lb of onions
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 tsp salt (sea salt is great)
- ½ tsp pepper
Wear plastic gloves or rubber gloves, if you prefer not to wash your hands with soap and water before touching any part of you face.…Read More...