Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: sanitaion
When I was a child in South Africa, I can remember going to the butcher shop and seeing the meat hanging up, unprotected from the flies. The butcher would slap the meat to shoo the flies off and cut the piece you wanted. You would then take it home, wash it and cook it before the maggots could hatch.
In England and Europe during World War II lack of soap was a major problem. …Read More...