Preparedness Advice Blog
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer
Tag Archives: Saratoga jacks
I am now the proud owner of a 7-liter Saratoga Jacks Thermal cooker. This is a thermal cooker that works on the same principle as the Wonder Oven. The 7-liter cooker will feed 6-10 people. Just like the Wonder Oven, it saves energy, and you can forget about it until you have your supper and it won’t burn.
The Saratoga Jacks Thermal Cooker looks like a crock-pot or slow cooker without the cord. Inside are two pans or cooking pots, one large and one small. The small one fits on top for rice or vegetables, or whatever you may want to cook with the main meal at the same time.…Read More...