Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: sausages
Take meat for example, country cured ham, dry cured in salt, smoked and aged form 3 months to a year keep practically indefinitely. Since it has lost a lot of its water content it is essentially concentrated ham. Just be sure that the hams you find are real country cured and not some imitation.
Hard salamis and other cured sausages are long lasting. Slab or side bacon, smoked with rind left on will keep for long periods. …Read More...