Preparedness Advice Blog
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad
Tag Archives: sealed lead acid batteries
In my preps I have some sealed lead acid batteries, both 100 amp gel cells and some 7.5 amp batteries made into 12-volt battery packs. See my old post A Simple 12 Volt Battery Pack., each pack contains two 7.5 amp 12 volt batteries. These can be charged from the electric system in your home, vechicle or by solar panels. See A Simple Way to Charge Your Homemade 12 Volt Battery Packs.
Several times a year I get the batteries out and check everything and make sure they are fully charged. Sealed lead acid batteries are a good choice for many uses; they are rugged, will not leak, easily rechargeable, and offers a good amount of energy in a convenient form. …Read More...