Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: shampoo
Now, there are numerous situations in which disaster could leave us short of water. They could be just for a couple of hours or situations that lasted for months or even years. Besides the lack of drinking water, how would you stay clean in a world short on water?
This brings us to the topic of waterless hygiene, and believe it or not, there are actually products on the market that provide you with quite a good cleansing using no water at all. A bottle or two in every bug out bag would be a wise investment.…Read More...
I recently found a company, Cleanlife Products that produces a No Rinse Shampoo cap, Shampoo, Body Wash, Bathing wipes and Instant Foam non-alcohol Hand Sanitizer. These products are made for hikers, camper, truckers, and military men. The products claim, that absolutely no rinsing is required after use.
These products would have really come in handy when my 91 year old mother-in-law twisted her leg and had to have a caregiver to bath her and wash her hair. But this product arrived a week too late. So I am the tester for this product.
I used the No Rinse Shampoo; directions are to apply to hair until completely wet.…Read More...