Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: shaving horse
Here are the instructions for making a shaving horse to use with your drawknife. The diagram is from the book “Handy Farm Devices and How to Make Them”, a farm manual dated 1912. See yesterdays post Do You Need A Drawknife? for more information.
If you have one or make one send us a picture and let us know what kind of problems you ran into.