Preparedness Advice Blog
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad
Tag Archives: Shoe Goo
A while back I wore a hole in the rubber mat in my car. Now these things are expensive and I was not looking forward to buying a new one. This is when one of my sons spoke up and said why don’t you repair it with shoe goo. I thought what do I have to lose and tried it. It worked beautifully and has been holding up for over a year with no change.
Shoe Goo is one of these products like duct tape that seems to have a million uses. Shoe Goo is sold to use to repair tennis shoes. …Read More...
Shoe Goo is one of those products that like duct tape have a multitude of uses. It can be used to glue separated shoe components together or as filler on worn tennis shoe soles. It is a good sealer for repairing waterproof fabrics and footwear. Shoe Goo has been repackaged for other uses, under the brand names “Sportsman’s Goop”, for sale as a waterproof seam-sealer, and “Shoemaker in a Tube”. Shoe Goo is particularly useful for repairing tennis shoes.
I have used Shoe Goo to repair tennis shoes and boots; it even worked to fix a hole in the floor mat in my car.…Read More...