Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- The Simple Way To Make Bug Out Bags on a Budget
Tag Archives: shooting
Many preppers and survivalists that I have known reach a level of arrogance, sooner or later. They have all their preps in place, they know multiple survival skills, and have a solid foundation of knowledge from everything from trapping small game to canning venison. However, if there’s one thing I know about any crisis scenario, it’s that they are 100% unpredictable. The very event you thought you were completely prepared for can go sideways in a moment, with your best laid plans in shambles.
Maybe it’s time for a new strategy with your prepping, one that goes beyond what the prepper pundits teach.…Read More...
The shooting that occurred in Orlando, Florida, has been on my mind ever since I heard about it yesterday. It clarified some thoughts that have been going through my mind for some time now. First, let me express my condolences to the families of the victims, I feel for them.
In this book about surviving a mass shooting incident, the author goes into great detail, but here, I’d like to give my own thoughts.
Now, what I have to say next may make some people upset with me, but these are the thoughts that have been going through my mind.…Read More...