Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: small engines
This morning I found a comment on small engines from Tim V. one of our readers that I thought deserved to be put up as a post in order for it to get wider distribution. There is some good information on mothballing and maintaining small engines. I have added a link for clarity.
“The fuel draining method has worked well here. On older Briggs engines that do not have a float bowl, the engine is run till it starves of fuel, the remaining fuel is absorbed with paper towel stuck into the tank, then the engine is left outside with the gas cap off until the tank is bone dry.…Read More...