Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: smoking
Preserving food is an art that is as old as mankind. In the last 150 years since the advent of canning, many new methods of preserving foods have been developed. Today we have many choices that were not available to our ancestors.
Today I want to talk about the various methods that are available for preserving meat and fish. I have broken down the various methods into six different categories.
Freezing of fish and meat. If you live in the right climate, you may be able to use nature to freeze your food in the winter. Other than using nature, freezing requires the use of electricity. …Read More...