Preparedness Advice Blog
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover
- Sprouting new garden plants from seeds: tips from an old pro
- How to build a practical, affordable prepper library
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these February bargains
- 9 Must-Haves for your Glove Box
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer
Tag Archives: snakes cooking rattlesnake
In the area in which I live there is a good source of meat that many people refuse to eat, but that I think is delicious. I am talking about rattlesnake. Now I know you always hear that it tastes like chicken, don’t believe it. It tastes like rattlesnake. The closest like I can think of in taste is alligator.
They are easy to clean and cook. After you kill the snake, be careful of the head. The head still contains poison that is dangerous. Dispose of it where children and animals can’t get at it. Once the head is removed, the next step is to skin it. …Read More...