Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: snakes cooking rattlesnake
In the area in which I live there is a good source of meat that many people refuse to eat, but that I think is delicious. I am talking about rattlesnake. Now I know you always hear that it tastes like chicken, don’t believe it. It tastes like rattlesnake. The closest like I can think of in taste is alligator.
They are easy to clean and cook. After you kill the snake, be careful of the head. The head still contains poison that is dangerous. Dispose of it where children and animals can’t get at it. Once the head is removed, the next step is to skin it. …Read More...