Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: sounds
Most of us know our area quite well in the daytime. But when was the last time you walked around your neighborhood in the pitch dark? Everything looks different when you are using your night vision. It is easy to fall or trip over something. I know my yard well, but I have been spending some time outside at night and it is amazing how much it changes.
That rake you left laying in the yard becomes a hazard. Shadows and noises are different. Sound seems to carry further. As you spent time outside you will become accustomed to the night sounds and movements. …Read More...