Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: spice
Here are some helpful hints on food storage that may help some new preppers and hopefully some seasoned ones. We all need to learn how to make our food not only look good but it needs to be appetizing. Try and keep your food storage as close to what you normally eat as possible. This will help you rotate your foods and be easier on your family when they have to live off of the food storage.
Helpful Hints on Food Storage
- Store the best quality foods you can afford. Thrive Life is one brand that has never disappointed in its quality.