Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: spiritual
Today’s post is an excerpt from my book Emergency Preparedness and More. As I see the changes that are occurring throughout the world. I feel that the following section becomes more and more important. Don’t forget the spiritual side of your preparations.
Psychology of Survival or Will You Eat a Rat?
“Will you eat a rat?” is a legitimate question. If your answer is no, you are not mentally prepared to survive. Rats are a delicacy in parts of the world. One of the first ideas the military teaches about surviving in a prisoner of war camp is no matter how bad the food, never miss a meal. …Read More...