Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: start prepping
Every year at this time, I see people start out the year with good intentions. They make New Year’s resolutions to lose weight, get in shape, watch less TV or to start prepping. For the first few days they do well, and then something gets in the road. You can see a good example of this at the gym, in January it is packed and then as spring approaches you can see the people dropping out.
So you have made a New Year’s resolution to start prepping, what do you do next?. …Read More...
Now that you have had a little bit of time to think about steps 1 and 2. Here are the last two steps for you to work on to start prepping.
Step 3, Now that you have decided what you are preparing for and for how long, it is time to take that first bite of the elephant. Not very many of us have the financial resources to run out and buy everything we need at once. Therefore, we have to prioritize our purchases. The order in which you prioritize your purchases will depend on many things.
1. Where do you live? …Read More...