Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: storm safety whistle
A while back, my daughter sent me several survival items for my birthday; one of them was the Storm Safety whistle. This is by far the loudest whistle that I have ever encountered. My grandkids and wife scatter when they see me coming with it because it is so loud. They say it hurts their ears.
After having played with it for a while, I have found the good and the bad. The good it is the loudest whistle you will ever hear, it is probably twice as loud as a normal whistle. The bad it is a about twice the size of a normal whistle and everybody runs when you get it out.…Read More...