Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: survival knife
Now I love knives and have many different kinds, but do I know the best survival knife for you. I don’t, I can make some suggestion, but you have to make the final choice. I see experts recommending all different types and sizes of knives, and all of them are good in some ways. However, the bottom line is that the best survival knife is the one you have with you when you need it. You can own the best survival knife in the world and if it is in a drawer at home it doesn’t do you a bit of good.…Read More...
This is an article sent to me by Leighton Taylor on the use of survival knifes.
Should the world as we know it come to an end (think natural disaster, societal collapse, or the invasion of zombies) or you just got plain lost in the wild, you may suddenly find yourself having to depend on your surroundings to provide you with much needed sustenance. That’s why it’s vitally important that one of the skills you possess now is how to use your survival knife to get you some grub.
3 Ways to Find Food Using Your Survival Knife:
Finding edible grub and other such insects
Photo by George Arriola.…Read More...