Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: sword
Imagine you live in a state that ignores the second amendment, or for some other reason you can’t own a firearm, what do you keep by your bed at night for protection. A firearm would always be my first choice, if it is legal. If not, there are many things that will serve as weapons. Examples would be a baseball bat, golf clubs, knifes, axes, hammers, the list is almost endless.
However, a friend of mine has come up with a defensive idea that I feel is an excellent choice for people who can’t own or possess firearms. He keeps a US Model 1917 Naval Cutlass and a can of pepper spray beside his bed. …Read More...