Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: tamale pie
If you do any camping or traveling, these next few days I will give you a recipe that would be good to try. Finding places to eat, which are healthy is getting harder. Of course you can always go to a restaurant, pay the high price and tip. By using the Wonder Box you have a good meal at any rest stop or at gas stops. This next recipe, you can do the prep work a day ahead and heat it up in the morning. Make corn bread the day before.
In a large pot start browning the meat, until red color is almost gone.…